Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

BMW Customer Service Number Malaysia : BMW Malaysia

BMW Roadside Assistance Number

Customers who are facing problem with their vehicle or if you need any assistance regarding their vehicles, then you can call following service and assistance numbers.
 Customer Service Number: +603 2082 0082.ng th
 Roadside Assistance Number: 1800 88 3000.

BMW Head Office Address Malaysia:

BMW which is considered as a premium brand, offers customers a unique experience providing premium services whenever necessary. Below you are provided with head office address, where you can write your suggestions directly in order to get better services from company. You can also write your issues or feedback through BMW Contact Form

BMW Malaysia Head Office Address:

P.O. Box 112,
43007 Kajang,
Selang Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir,
    I would like to complain on the service I received from BMW Glenmarie Service Centre. My car warranty expired on 3rd Oct. On 1st Oct, the light came on to indicate that I need to change brake plat. I call to fix appointment on 2nd Oct and was given the appointment on 5th Oct. I went in on 5th Oct morning and the Service person said he will try to get approval to be under warranty claim since I have called in earlier. I kept my car at the Service Centre for 3 days as the Service person said he has no approval yet. After 2 days he called and said it is not approved as my brake fluid should be changed on 1st Sept. There is no exact date in Sept as I know in the Service Menu but the month could be stating Sept. If I have to pay, I should have been informed on day 1 and not on the 3rd day where I do not have the use of my car for 3 days. This is total inefficient service. When on I got back my car yesterday, now I'm hearing some wheezing noise coming out from the air-condition which was not there when I sent in. I'm not sure whether I should be sending in again the car to the service centre. My car number is WXK 3123.
    Rgds,
    Lee2

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis